Thursday, March 10, 2011

Meet Me At The Park- Spring 2011

Edit To Add: All Sessions are now full! I can't believe we booked all 9 in less than a day!! I am so excited to get out and photograph again! If you are still interested in Spring photos, I am offering some full price shoots- but those are going fast as well. The cost is $110 for a 1 hour shoot at your choice of location and includes a CD with all edited images. 

Due to High Demand, I am adding a second date! I will be hosting 5 mini-sessions on Saturday, April 16th and 4 on Sunday, April 17th! Time slots are listed below. Each session is $50 and will last 30 min. You will receive a CD with 30 edited images- it typically takes about 2 weeks for a CD to be completed. CDs can be picked up from Megan O. This is for small family groups- no more than 6! If a larger group is interested, contact me for details.

Saturday April 16th

8:00- filled (Lafler Family)
8:45- filled (Ramsey Family)
9:30-filled (Curran Family)
10:15-filled (Jones Family)
11:00-filled (Cherep Family)

Sunday April 17th

4:00- filled (Lord Family)
4:45- filled (Farabee Family)
5:30- filled (Donohoe Family)
6:15- filled (Blackstock Family)

No comments: